Friday, April 24, 2009

Last night my partner

Last night my partner unexpectedly rolled over to me and said that he wanted to suck on my nipples.  I'm getting hard just remembering the whole scene.  He blind folded himself and then he straddled his knees and hovered over me sticking his 7 inch erect cock into my mouth.  He then clamped clothes pins - yes clothes pins - on his nipples.  He commanded me to pinch the clothes pins.  While I sucked on his dripping pre-cummed cock.  I sucked on his cock just to the point of ejaculation and then he told me to stop.  The he removed his cock and rolled over on his back. He then tied a gag around his mouth and commanded me wrap the 15 inch leather strap around my cock and balls.  He then took the ends of the strap and tied it around his neck and then around thereby shoving my erect pre-cummed dripping cock into the space still available in his mouth not taken up with the gag.  He then started sucking on my cock like a lollipop.  I told him to hold off because I was about to cum.  I wanted us to cum at the same time.  He started jacking himself off while I reached around and clamped down on the clothes pens - pinching his nips.  He started to cum then I said. Ok.  He started run his tongue up and down the shaft of my cock.  I screamed with ecstasy.   He commanded me to start playing with my nipples - which is one of my G spots.   He started moaning in pleasure as he was about to cum.  I was about to cum.  We both came at the same time.  As I haven't cum in a couple of weeks,  my ejaculation lasted a couple of minutes.  Be sure to check out my website:
www.redbearduke.com

No comments:

Post a Comment