Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yesterday afternoon as Kerry was bathing. He asked me to join him in the tub.  We lathered up and then he started playing my nipples like a harp.  He is a musician after all.  My cock got harder than rock.  My nips are the zones.  I stood up and shoved my throbbing cock in his mouth.  I hadn't lathered up my cock with soap yet.  so . .
I pumped for awhile. Then I pulled out of his mouth. Helped him stand up. I started lathering up his asshole to get it nice and loose, all the while playing his nips like a guitar.  Damn. I'm getting hard just remembering this and recounting it for the blog.  I gently shoved one finger up his hole. Then another finger. . . and another.  By the time I had four fingers giving him a prostate massage, his hole was nice and loose for my cock.  I shoved my cock in his hole and began pumping.  He was moaning and screaming for me to pump harder. I did. We were both moaning so hard and loud.  I shoved and pumped harder but slower.  I wasn't ready to cum yet.  I pulled out and then got on my knees. I forced him to spread eagle even more and began running my tongue all around his hole.  He was in ecstasy as  I shoved my tongue up his hole and began tonguing his hole.  I started jacking off as I was eating him out of house and home.  The urge to cum was gaining. I pulled my tongue.  Stood up. Turned him around and shot all over his belly and chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment